The Narwhal arrived in Cormyr in need of a full refit after its extended grounding. The Salty Dogs were busy on arrival in town with and managed to
- Register Aelar with the War Wizards meeting none other than Vangerdahast
- Get lost, twice!
- Attempt to illegally change money in a bar
= Get drunk and insult none other than Lord High Marshal Bhereu Oboarskyr while obtaining Adventuring company charter
- Register the Salty Dogs as an Adventuring Company in Cormyr for the sum of 1,000 gold crowns
- Enter into an arrangement with the Dauntinghorn Family
- Sold Matched Emeralds
- Booked Luxury rooms at the Dragon’s Jaws
By the end of the day …..
- Captain Pilchard has set up a meeting for you with the Dauntinghorn representative for any further Trade business you would like to carry out.
- Aelar could use Mage Council facilities to enchant items, they’ll take a 5% cut of the cost but this does allow for the enchanting of Uncommon items. The cut could be reduced or waived in return for a valuable service for Vangrdahast.
- For a muscular and wealth Half-Orc country bumpkin/uncultured sailor unlimited Shmoo-Schmoo is available – quite cheaply too !
- You heard a rumour that the Gorgon’s Teeth is still in Cormyr, not sure if docked in Suzail of not yet.
- Alexander the Wizards brother is in Cormyr, you don’t know where yet
- Cormyr has a long history entwined with Dragons – it may be useful to research any connections with your friends and foes in this area
On the way back to the Inn the Dogs heard the screaming of a young girl, running around a corner she gasped out a plea fro help against the thugs who had broken into her family home and were assaulting her mother. The Dogs, with Karash in the lead rushed to her aid.
They found the door of the house and heard the crashing noise of furniture being smashed, running down the hallway they saw three burly men in a wrecked kitchen, a blond woman lying in a pool of blood at their feet.
The party charged in to battle the intruders. . . . . .